Abolition Congress Day 2
As this is an activist and entirely volunteer-organised conference, we have a soli price system. Day-passes cost from 0 to 50 EUR – you can decide how much you want to pay.
For the workshops you need to register on site in addition to the day-pass.
- 10:00 Concurrent workshops with abolitionist & friends
- Workshop 1 / kmh: Abolish Police, Cages and Borders (German with whisper translation)
- Workshop 2 / kx: Abolish Fascism (German with whisper translation)
- Workshop 3 / 6a: Abolitionist Feminist International (German with whisper translation)
- 12:00 Lunch Break
- 13:00 / k2: Keynote: Harsha Walia, Vancouver (English with simultaneous translation to German / with livestream)
- 14:30 Break
- 15:00 / k2: Reflection of the Workshops and Networking Perspectives (German and English)
- 16:00 / k2: Keynote: Verónica Gago, Buenos Aires (English with simultaneous translation to German / with livestream)
- 17:30 Break
- 18:30 / k2: Concluding Panel: Abolition must be... green, red, & international. With Hakima Abbas, Ruth Wilson Gilmore, Mimi Kim, Nazan Üstündağ, Sulti from BiPoC for Climate Justice (English with simultaneous translation to German / with livestream)
- 20:30 / Peacetanbul: Bar Evening & Abolitionist Playlists
- 22:00 / kmh: Abolition Dance